- 1/2C Almonds
- 1/4C Soft pitted dates
- ½ tsp.Vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp Lemon extract (if unavailable, add a little extra lemon zest)
- Zest of one lemon
- 1tsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2T Maple Syrup
- 2T Ground flaxseed
- 2T Lucuma Powder
- 1/2C Shredded Coconut (+ 1/4C for rolling)
- Pulse almonds in a food processor until coarsely ground.
- Add dates through to lucuma and process until a sticky dough forms. It should stick together when pinched between finger and thumb.
- Add Shredded coconut and pulse briefly to incorporate. 4) Shape mixture into 12 macaroons and flatten slightly.
- Roll in remaining shredded coconut
Vibrant Health~Vibrant Life
Holistic Health Practitioner